Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Our timeline Love Story

 

"I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blest-blest beyond what language can express; because I am my husband's life as fully as he is mine." -Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

Before I start blogging about the Honeymoons we just came home from, and our life in Hawaii, I wanted to first blog about how we got to know each other. I fell in love (BIG TIME) and got married. I tend to be long winded, so I'm going to try to keep this my condensed version. Here is the start of our love story...

Aug. 4 2012- "Hi, Im Chelsea"...."Hi, Im Keith!"
           He gets her number (Yes, the rumor is true, at a singles ward dance...)
Aug. 5 They go on a date, together, but with different dates
Aug. 6 He meets her Ohana
Aug. 8 They go on their first date (They eat hamburgers, and talk for hours)
Aug. 14 She leaves for Utah, he stays in Colorado
Aug. 25 He flys to Utah and introduces her to his Familia
Aug. 26 He tells her he loves her (wow!)
Aug. 27-Sept. 27 400 hours on the phone
Sept. 28 Hello again! He comes to Utah for the weekend.
Oct. 6&7 They go to General Conference together, (and take their first picture)
Oct. 12 She goes home to Colorado for Kylees Baptism, He meets more family
Nov. 2 Trip to California together...this is getting serious
Nov. 16 Trip to Manti Temple
Nov. 22 They become exclusive and official
Nov. 25 She tells him she loves him (finally!)
Nov. 27 They endure yet another goodbye, and many, many hours of facetime.
 
 Dec. 11 Reunited again!
Dec. 20-24 They celebrate Christmas with the Sasines in Cali
 
Dec. 31 New years with the Ellsworths in Denver
Jan. 7 Another goodbye. She leaves to Hawaii.
Feb. 26 He flys her home to watch him win the Boxing Wing Open
Mar. 16 He visits her in Hawaii!!!
Abr. 19 He proposes to her on his birthday
May. 30 He finishes his sophomore year at the USAFA
Jun. He is in China for 22 days. They facetime, a lot...
Jul. They go to lake Powell with both families together
 
Aug. 3 2013 AKA the greatest day in all of history. Keith and Chelsea get sealed for time and all eternity in the Denver, Colorado Temple.

There is a lot more to our story (like the big decision for Keith to leave the Air Force Academy and get married) But this is our story in a nutshell. I feel so lucky to have found Keith, I hold myself extremely blessed. And I love this great life we have started together.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I love your story, and I love you guys and I love that you are blogging it!!!!

    ReplyDelete