Thursday, September 26, 2013

Our Wedding!!

We received our wedding pictures from the beautiful and talented Megan Baumgartner. She did such a wonderful job. We love her and these pictures and all the memories we have of the greatest day ever.

August 3, 2013
We got sealed at 1:30 in the Denver Temple! Our sealer was so sweet and it was such a tender, beautiful ceremony. The sealing was and will always be the best moment of my life. I am so grateful that we are husband and wife for ever!! And Im grateful for all the people that were inside the temple with us. And then to come out and see more faces that I love!!




 

 



 
Right after the temple we went to the US Air Force Academy and had our dinner with about 150 of our favorite people. It was so fun! We had our first dance, great food and drinks, tributes and slideshows, John, my father-in-law, sang "You and I" while Keith played the piano and we had toasts from our friends and family. Our missionary brothers (Clark in Argentina and Michael in Costa Rica) sent us the sweetest videos that we watched as well. Click here to see Michaels! It was one of my favorite parts of the day.



 
 
Then we had the Reception.
 






 
 
(Keiths not going to be happy I added this picture, but I think its so sweet. Hes watching the Daddy Daughter Dance.) 
      

  Keith played the guitar and sang, "Marry Me" by Train. It was great and another one of my favorite parts of one day.









 
It was such a happy, magical, perfect day. I cant believe how lucky we are to have such great family and friends. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to prepare it and thank you sooo much to everyone that came and supported us. WE LOVE YOU!  

4 comments:

  1. Chelsea! You are so dang beautiful! (I know you get that all the time) I love the Ellsworth family and am so happy for you! Now go make babies! :) JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Such a great day. You are such a beautiful bride. But my favorite one is of Keith crying - you got such a sweet man!

    ReplyDelete